Which film have you watched more than once ?

pattricia

Not a film person but I watched the 60's "Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush", three times, likewise "Goal 1966".

More contemperaneous, on DVD, "Inside I'm Dancing", once, because of the disability issue and secondly, set in Dublin. James McAvoy as Rory, outstanding, a Scot but a spot-on Dublin accent.

If I don't watch a film more than once then it's either a film I found really disturbing or one that was crap! I watch most films I like at the very least twice, and some I've watched dozens of times. All those that I know of the top of my head that I've watched more than 10 times are: Rita Sue & Bob Too, Muriels Wedding, Whistle Down The Wind, Kill Bill, Donnie Darko, Naked, Star Wars, The Wicker Man, Trainspotting, Master & Commander, Lord of the Rings, Interview With The Vampire, 28 Days Later, The Full Monty, Children Of Men, The Commitments, Sound of Music, 24 Hour Party People, Life of Brian, The Battle of Britain, Dambusters...

• 4 years later...