Dryden Road - Sheff 5

tiffy

I'm trying to locate some family members on my Dad's side but am experiencing a few problems in doing so - especially since I now think my Dad took on his Grandma's surname (Foster)rather than that of his own parents. The plot thickens the more I look into it. I did meet my paternal Grandmother but never knew my Grandfather and would love to learn more about Dad's side of the family.

If anyone knows of a family that once lived on Dryden Road at No. 40 (I believe) upto around the 80s I'd love to hear from you.

I understand Dad had many siblings but only ever met one - an Uncle Joe.

Thanks

• 3 years later...

It may be abit late as your message was dated 2004, but still I feel that a reply wont do any harm, being the local insurance agent for the area of parsons cross, and dryden road being one of the many roads I collected on, Even number 40, names richardson and foster come to mind, including Joe, who I met several times , I know Joe as a friend, that is why I have replyed to your Enquiry, If I can pass a message on to Joe for you, I will gladly do so, My email address is twc.nervecentre@hotmail.co.uk

• 1 year later...
It may be abit late as your message was dated 2004, but still I feel that a reply wont do any harm, being the local insurance agent for the area of parsons cross, and dryden road being one of the many roads I collected on, Even number 40, names richardson and foster come to mind, including Joe, who I met several times , I know Joe as a friend, that is why I have replyed to your Enquiry, If I can pass a message on to Joe for you, I will gladly do so, My email address is twc.nervecentre@hotmail.co.uk

i remember someone called hodgekinson alan his name

Archived