Has Listed on West Street shut down?

paulaart2007

...Reminds me of many other clubs where bad business decisions in terms of location/theme/clientele/date of opening have doomed them from the start.

It's surprising that so many establishments appear to end up in this position, probably due to lacking sufficient market-research...

...Reminds me of many other clubs where bad business decisions in terms of location/theme/clientele/date of opening have doomed them from the start.

It's surprising that so many establishments appear to end up in this position, probably due to lacking sufficient market-research...

Or, maybe because it was just a basement painted grey which they some how expected to people to flock to! I walked in once, got a few meters in the door, turned round and walked back out!

"Man, I just love the grey!!!!" :rolleyes:

TBH, i think they had a bit of an outdated idea of a bar. When I went, the drinks were incredibly boring - your usual carling, stella etc - like they have at cheap 'studenty' places. But the bar wasn't particularly cheap.

Also the fact that no-one was in there when we went didn't help. Even though it was 10ish on a friday night!

Archived