What is love?

I bet you are lovely in real life! :love:

John X

Dont let the love struck eyes pull you in, i am a cold hearted calculating bitch!

Besides, men are fickle selfish crappy creatures and i am glad i only use them as playthings lol

Dont let the love struck eyes pull you in, i am a cold hearted calculating bitch!

Besides, men are fickle selfish crappy creatures and i am glad i only use them as playthings lol

You sound like my kinda woman :love:

:)

You sound like my kinda woman :love:

I am nobody's kinda woman, too stubborn, headstrong and independant for all that. Besides, there is only so many times a girl can have her heart broken before all the pieces won't knit back together :hihi:

:)

I am nobody's kinda woman, too stubborn, headstrong and independant for all that. Besides, there is only so many times a girl can have her heart broken before all the pieces won't knit back together :hihi:

Same goes for some men. You know you are in love when someone can totally trash your life; rip out your heart; stamp on it; and then spit in your eye - and you feel lost without them. Strange but true.:loopy:

Archived