What is love?

Same goes for some men. You know you are in love when someone can totally trash your life; rip out your heart; stamp on it; and then spit in your eye - and you feel lost without them. Strange but true.:loopy:

I completely agree, Love is the most powerful and deadly of all emotions, it tempts your heart with the promise of pan fried pizza on a friday and crappy weekend tv curled up on the the sofa with a bottle of wine and a cat named fluffy, with a night of hotlove between cold sheets, it sneaks in and makes these promises of forever, of the whole hand in hand and you and me against the world stuff but then it totally crases you out when reality kicks in.

It is the greatest of all pain and i would rather be stabbed physically ten times over than just once emotionally.

with physical wounds they heal and leave a scar but if the one you love hurts you emotionally then with every single beat of your heart you bleed fresh pain :(

but if the one you love hurts you emotionally then with every single beat of your heart you bleed fresh pain :(

Then lets hope the one you love will never, ever hurt you emotionally.

John X

He already did without ever realising that he had done it.:(

Well if he didn't realise he had done it then he did not do it deliberately!

You shouldn't hold that against him especially if 99.9% of the time he is totally devoted to you! :(

John X

Well if he didn't realise he had done it then he did not do it deliberately!

You shouldn't hold that against him especially if 99.9% of the time he is totally devoted to you! :(

John X

but is he?

I agree with John X. We is a bit fick sometimes us men. Often we don't know we are doing something wrong if no-one lets us know we are doing wrong. Sometimes all it takes is a word, or a whisper. Not making excuses for your bloke but - like I said - we are sometimes fick as a dozen planks.

Same goes for some men. You know you are in love when someone can totally trash your life; rip out your heart; stamp on it; and then spit in your eye - and you feel lost without them.[/b] Strange but true.:loopy:

How anyone could feel love for someone who knows or even has an inkling of the above is quite beyond me. I really don't mean that in a derogative or augmentative way DofA, but I do only have to get a whiff of manipulation or games and I'm out.

If your above is a definition of love then you can have it.

Love I would imagine is never the same for two individuals with an interest in each other and that's where the troubles usually begins IMO. Love is also the ultimate in control..whether controlling or being controlled. Even the basics of reasoning go out of the window when you allow total manipulation.

I agree with John X. We is a bit fick sometimes us men. Often we don't know we are doing something wrong if no-one lets us know we are doing wrong. Sometimes all it takes is a word, or a whisper. Not making excuses for your bloke but - like I said - we are sometimes fick as a dozen planks.

sometimes i whispered but he never heard, sometimes i shouted but he never heard. He treated me with complete love in someways and complete indiference the next, he cannot see what really mattered to me and no amount of me trying to explain would make it better so sometimes the only option is to let go :(

Archived