What is love?

exactly!!

being cagey with mobile phones and video recorders. sending the same message twice within ten minutes as if it was a standard message to two different people.

The trust is there but the actions are not trustworthy at times.

That still sounds like your history to me, as I would say that sending the same text twice is more than likely to be a network thing than anything suspicious.

John X

You analysed how you reacted when confronted with pain etc....maybe without these feelings the alternative would be madness?

When I have been with the person I have loved, it has been the most wonderful time of my life. Nothing and nobody could touch me. I was on top of the world and every day was an adventure - life worth living. Nothing anywhere can lift a person to the heights of being with someone they love and are loved by.

When the love was gone, or the person loved was gone, it was the greatest of pains. It was devastation. Every day became pointless. It was the total opposite of the first.

Is it worth it? I do not know. We mend, but never fully. We get on with our lives - most of us anyhow. And for some there is always the chance of new love.

For me personally - having lived through the agony of loss - yeah - I would do it again - even if it meant suffering all over again.

Not everyone is the same.

That still sounds like your history to me, as I would say that sending the same text twice is more than likely to be a network thing than anything suspicious.

John X

God you just do not get it do you? how many fecking pages are we in now paddy and still you keep it hidden :mad:

When I have been with the person I have loved, it has been the most wonderful time of my life. Nothing and nobody could touch me. I was on top of the world and every day was an adventure - life worth living. Nothing anywhere can lift a person to the heights of being with someone they love and are loved by.

When the love was gone, or the person loved was gone, it was the greatest of pains. It was devastation. Every day became pointless. It was the total opposite of the first.

Is it worth it? I do not know. We mend, but never fully. We get on with our lives - most of us anyhow. And for some there is always the chance of new love.

For me personally - having lived through the agony of loss - yeah - I would do it again - even if it meant suffering all over again.

Not everyone is the same.

I empathise with every single last word you just wrote there and agree with them all too xxx

but that is what love does!!!

Of course it does...but only if you totally allow it. You have to constantly self protect, and if that means holding back a little of you for you, the chances are that you'll get through something relatively unscathed. It's only when you unconsciously give the impression that you are for the taking regardless, then it's not going to be to surprising when someone cleans their boots on you.

I honestly of the impression that when you totally give...you literally give your self respect. You can be wildly and passionately in love without giving yourself up completely...I'm not sure I'd even want that to be honest.

Of course it does...but only if you totally allow it. You have to constantly self protect, and if that means holding back a little of you for you, the chances are that you'll get through something relatively unscathed. It's only when you unconsciously give the impression that you are for the taking regardless, then it's not going to be to surprising when someone cleans their boots on you.

I honestly of the impression that when you totally give...you literally give your self respect. You can be wildly and passionately in love without giving yourself up completely...I'm not sure I'd even want that to be honest.

Good job we are all different then. When I give myself I give 100 percent. Anything less is not the same. Sure I get hammered. hey ho! Such is life. Why the heck would I want to hold back - just in case? Bit negative that, and not something I would ever like to base my future on - the thought that I should keep something in reserve just in case. That is like asking for it to go wrong.

Love me; chew me up; spit me out. I'll just get back up on my feet and learn to live again.

What does not kill me just makes me stronger.

Good job we are all different then. When I give myself I give 100 percent. Anything less is not the same. Sure I get hammered. hey ho! Such is life. Why the heck would I want to hold back - just in case? Bit negative that, and not something I would ever like to base my future on - the thought that I should keep something in reserve just in case. That is like asking for it to go wrong.

Love me; chew me up; spit me out. I'll just get back up on my feet and learn to live again.

What does not kill me just makes me stronger.

Wanna get married :love:

Think you have your hands full with you know who chuck ;)

i'm way too old for ya anyhow. Be like marrying your grandad. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

You'd be suprised :hihi: I am no spring chicken lol.... gawd, how many rejections can a girl take :(:hihi:

You'd be suprised :hihi: I am no spring chicken lol.... gawd, how many rejections can a girl take :(:hihi:

Alas I am bound by my faith and cannot participate in mortal pleasures. :hihi:

There is a singles thread on the forum though. When you get desperate enough ... not that the people who post on the thread are desperate ... look - I'll grab my coat and leave sharpish now before I put my other boot in my mouth. :hihi:

Archived