What is love?

It's simple really.

Love felt is directly proportionate to 'wubbles'. These wubbles are located in your chest and the amount present reflects the depth of love felt.

Wubbles have certain allergies though: infidelity, cruel words, smelly feet etc etc.

I hope this helps :)

A mental illness.

Haha! So we're a scrooge on valentines day too, are we? ;)

Love changes as you go on in a relationship. I hate it when it gets to that 'comfortable' stage. Guess you just have to work at keeping it exciting like the first days though...

C'mon guys, when are you gonna ask some hard questions?

What is love?

Man, that's an easy one; love is you, oh, and me. You are love, and love is your pure being radiating pure energy.

Isn't it a giving thing, I mean, according to the BeeGees? Or was that someone else?

I'd love to have that kind of boyfriend around at the mo because I'm not very well and he doesn't even have the decency to call :(

Definitely re-thinking what love is, I thought I had it but days like today make me realise that love is a bit blind.

I'd hold your hair back for you hope your other half realises soon that when your ill is one of the times where you should be there for the person your meant to love, or maybe im just from the old school of love lol. I hope you feel better soon anyway take care and look after yourself :)

Awww x_Sunshine_x, hope you feel better soon :)

I can't say my boyfriend would ever hold my hair back while i'm being sick though, he'd probably just laugh at me while i'm doing it like i did to him t'other week :hihi:

Hold your hair back? I've taken a full heave down the front of my shirt before now...mind you, it was only vodka so it didnt stain ( and it made my chest hair all curly) :P

Archived