Hen Night ideas please?

sunnydays

Hi,

Just to let you know what we did in the end for my daughter's wedding - We went bowling at Hollywood Bowl at the Centertainment, Sheffield, followed by a meal at the Boardwalk Restaurant on the same estate. We had a great fun filled night; we ALL got dressed up, not just my daughter.....so thanks to everyone who suggested things for us, we appreciated your help.

They got married last Friday (leap year day) and it was absolutely PERFECT! Mind you I would say that wouldn't I....lol...no but really, everyone said how great it was. Just want to do it all again now!

Hi,

Just to let you know what we did in the end for my daughter's wedding - We went bowling at Hollywood Bowl at the Centertainment, Sheffield, followed by a meal at the Boardwalk Restaurant on the same estate. We had a great fun filled night; we ALL got dressed up, not just my daughter.....so thanks to everyone who suggested things for us, we appreciated your help.

They got married last Friday (leap year day) and it was absolutely PERFECT! Mind you I would say that wouldn't I....lol...no but really, everyone said how great it was. Just want to do it all again now!

I'm glad you all had a fantastic night. :)

In order to stop people thinking that you still need ideas, I'm going to close this thread. If you want it reopened then please just contact the helpdesk.

Closing.

Archived