Aunt Sally - Glossop road...it's going to the dogs

Wayneos

Some friends of mine were refused a third bottle of wine.

The member of staff ('member' being an apt title) said that as they had had two bottles and were with their children (aged 9 and 11 or thereabout) they would not be allowed another bottle.

Sounds like Aunt Sally in name and deed.

Sounds like an incredibly sensible policy if you ask me....

I found the food to be Quite Nice at Aunt sally and at a Decent price as well the only problem we had was that my Partners Mum Nearly Swallowed a Screw that had come loose out of her steak Knife.

So you are saying that it was your future mother in law? Trust me mate if shes anything like mine she wouldn't need to worry about the tiny screw out of the knife :hihi:

Ha ha if only you knew what some staff do to food of people they dont like! Some of things I have seen belong on Tv documentary shows!

You're touting for business on here, and you think it's amusing that staff do gross things to customers' food?!$% :gag:

Don't think I'll be visiting the Devonshire.

You're touting for business on here, and you think it's amusing that staff do gross things to customers' food?!$% :gag:

Don't think I'll be visiting the Devonshire.

Thats 2 of us. Maybe someone should inform enviromental health about the post. Sure they would love a visit

Thats 2 of us. Maybe someone should inform enviromental health about the post. Sure they would love a visit

Actually we have 3 stars and I have my advanced food health hygiene, we are one of few pubs to have stars should you want to check scores on the doors.

It was directed at the poster that thought staff didnt like him, I am just suggesting that he may want to be more polite in future.....have you not seen the show on Sky 2 about disgruntled employees!?

Archived