Searching for a good Sheffield body piercer

hi richman..i had my tongue pierced 6 years ago..although i didnt feel the piercing been done i was in agony for a week aftre..i couldnt eat or drink it was so painful..but im glad i plucked up the courage to have it done...and now i feel lost if i take it out...go on get it done...i had mine done at home by a chap called shaun who as done all my piercings for me...if you want his number ill post it..

I took mine out a few months back. It was starting to annoy and was making my tongue a little sore sometimes. I think I was pulling on it in my sleep and I'd already chipped a couple of teeth on it so enough was enough. My other piercing is enough for me and I had that done at Van Schaiks on the corner of Wadsley Lane, Hillsborough.

P

Originally posted by beamer

hi pauly...you are a very brave person to have your p done...does it not get in the way...ouch:gag:

Funny bugger. Don't think I mentioned where it was did I?

Originally posted by jane91

Ive personally had no piercings done but, ive got tattoo's and i would reccomend Mr Personality on woodseats

Yeh he did my 2nd tattoo and re-touched my first one. Nice fella. :D

Originally posted by jane91

Ive personally had no piercings done but, ive got tattoo's and i would reccomend Mr Personality on woodseats

Another vote for Mr Personality. I had my tongue and nipple done there earlier this year. The piercings themselves don't hurt initally but afterwards and for about 2 weeks after get ready to change your eating habits. God damn it's painful!

• 1 year later...

Archived