Searching for a good Sheffield body piercer

Well, I met a girl in the pub the other day with a tongue piercing, so i thought id do some of my own research. So i asked her why she decided on a tongue piercing, and (i think she had had a couple of drinks) she replied that it helped with fellatio :wow: (although not with spelling :o )

Unfortunately, id had a few drinks too, and before i could stop myself i said 'wierd, i never met a girl before who needed any help' (nice)

*tumbleweeds*

That didnt go down well at all:blush: ...exit stage left...

• 4 months later...

i also recommend feline had my tongue pierced about three years ago and my nipple two weeks ago. The lady who did it was so nice told me it would hurt but was worth it. Gave me her number if i had any problems which i havnt. Really good place any way no pressure at all, they are prepared to talk you throught he procedure. Need another tattoo soon and will definately go there. Good luck and the tongue doesnt hurt at all.

My ex-girlfriend used to do the piercings at Van Schaits (sp) in Hillsbrough and she was very good at what she did, I'd recommend it for the piercings.. I had both my tattoo's done there also.

Tongue pierced can be a good thing, and it's ok for the ears maybe once, and I'd even go as far as to saying I don't mind one nipple pierced, anymore and they start to look terrible.

Id reccomend Feline as well, speaking as someone with more than his fair share of metal. And as for the "does it hurt" question...think about it. Someones about to stick a great big needle through your tongue. Do you really think its going to be painless? Of course it hurts. But the piercing is over with so quickly its more of a discomfort than actual pain.

Archived