Searching for a good Sheffield body piercer

Originally posted by caprice

Yep and thats bad enough! *bleurgh*

gud point, dont think i could do it!!! im wantin another one done in my ears but ill go wen ure not workin caprice, well ill try to! (or just go somewere else for a change!)

as for the whole piercing hurting thing i know it is gonna hurt but i just wondered how much it is gonna hurt. ant decided properly wether to get it done yet. my mum aint so happy bout it. actually shes well against it!

I got my belly button pierced in woodseats cant remember wher tho!

But I had a tattoo done at Tribal Tattoos on West street and they do piercings as well!

They were really good and friendly and also covered in piercings and tattoos which is reassuring to kno they would never do anything on you that they havnt tried out themselves! :D

• 5 weeks later...
Originally posted by SatanInHeels

hey peeple!!

do any of you know any decent piercing studios in sheffield? i was concidering something, but i have recently heard things about the place where i have been before so i am wary of going there again.

X

mr personalitys on woodseats they are very good and careing

Originally posted by SatanInHeels

so does tongue piercing hurt then? i know that belly button n ears n stuff dont but thts bout as far as i kno!

if tongue piercing is done by the book then there is little discomfort you may find that it aches for a short while after but a good studio will give you good after care information

Archived