Searching for a good Sheffield body piercer

Originally posted by angel_b

Yes, we probably do but I personally am beyond caring. After all, it's nobody else's business but mine ;-)

You make it their business when you wave it in front of their face.

It quite distracting when you are trying to have a converstation and all you can see is a thing bobbling around inbetween the lips. But as you say you don't care anymore.

Originally posted by Funke88

It quite distracting when you are trying to have a converstation and all you can see is a thing bobbling around inbetween the lips. But as you say you don't care anymore.

Well, for starters you can't actually see my tongue piercing when I'm talking (something that has been said to me numerous times by many people) unless I actually stick my tongue out my mouth - perhaps that's what you mean by "wave it in front of their face"? And whatever happened to good old eye contact during a conversation?

I suppose that really it's only as distracting as someone with a crooked nose, unusual glasses, garish lipstick or a huge hairy mole smack bang in the middle of their face. Would you comment on those to someone or accuse them of waving their crooked nose in your face in order to distract your attention? Even so, if I chose to wear blue lipstick that would not automatically make it your business just because you can see it, which is what your previous post is implying.

If you can't see past someone's physical appearance (good or bad) while talking to them, you don't deserve to have them stand there and listen to you.

And you're right - I *still* don't care anymore!

angel_b.....you're cool. :)

I personally think tongue piercings are nice. I don't have one myself and although I vaguely considered it about a year ago I'm not sure it'd suit me anyway. I do very much like the way they look though.

I once knew someone who had a double-ended tongue stud. One end was metal and the other was glo-in-the-dark. She used to stand with her tongue in front of a lightbulb for a few minutes before she went to the pub/club and in the dark her mouth was lit on the inside. Coooool. :D

Archived