Searching for a good Sheffield body piercer

Originally posted by angel_b

That's why the OP did a great thing starting this thread - he asked for opinions and advice, which is probably the best way to find a piercer.

Why thank you! ;) Like you've already said, getting a piercing is a major decison, and it pays to have all the facts before you. When I got mine done last week, the piercer said that he recently saw someone who got a piercing done in Turkey, AGAINST A WALL IN THE STREET! Oh dear! :loopy:

Originally posted by angel_b

That's why the OP did a great thing starting this thread - he asked for opinions and advice, which is probably the best way to find a piercer.

I did a weeks worth of online research before I got my piercing. I went onto BMEzine and read a few user-written reviews about what had happened to them, got a couple of email addresses and tracked them down on MSN and also looked up a fair bit on aftercare as well. It pays to be prepared and it was certainly worth it.

Van Shaicks impressed me. :)

Originally posted by Pauly

I did a weeks worth of online research before I got my piercing. I went onto BMEzine and read a few user-written reviews about what had happened to them, got a couple of email addresses and tracked them down on MSN and also looked up a fair bit on aftercare as well. It pays to be prepared and it was certainly worth it.

Van Shaicks impressed me. :)

This is *exactly* what I was trying to get across in my previous posts (albeit not very well!) Look into what you're getting, do the research and it will undoubtedly turn into a positive and successful experience!

Originally posted by Donn&Kenn

Piercings are gross! Plus if you have your tongue pierced you will probably end up with cracked tooth enamel from cracking it on your teeth.

The amount of total BS spread about by people is breathtaking. Tongue's been pierced 9 years, my teeth are lovely thanks.

If you don't like piercings, good for you - I suggest you don't have any. Personally I love 'em which is why I got them - for me.

Same for my tattoos, I can cover them up, I can show them off, its for ME.

• 2 months later...

(prepares for the glut of "why would you want to do that" and "you shouldnt do that, itll fall off" type posts)...go to Feline on Hickmott road, just off Ecclesall road. Try searching this site for the words "piercing" and "tattoo". Its all been covered before.

Archived