Searching for a good Sheffield body piercer

The swelling lasts for about a week, in which time solid food is difficult, but not impossible. Youll be fitted with a long bar to accomadate the swelling, and when its gone down you go back to the piercer and they change it to something shorter. The swelling isnt what makes eating awkward, its the long bar. I managed on mashed potatos, apple sauce, and ice cream for a week. Lots of ice cream and ice lollies will help take the swelling down quicker.

• 2 weeks later...

i got my lip pierced at Eternal Ink. i found they were really good there, it's very clean and they tell you everything you need to know. the girl who did my lip was really nice, so yeah i recommend it there. they do lip piercing...although i cant remember how much.

their number is 0114 2493843

they're on 272 glossop road...good job i kept my leaflet :thumbsup:

hope that helps xx

I had my nipple peirced about 4 years ago and have never had any trouble with it at all. It was done at Primal Piercing on West Street. They freeze it first so I didn't actually feel anything. It bleeds a bit but they put a dressing on it. After a while, the numbness wore off and it was a bit sore but nothing too painfull. It bled a bit when I first cleaned it but it soon settled down and I could take it out after a few weeks. It's never gone infected although it did weep a bit at first around the 'time of the month'. Couldn't be without it now!!

I also have my tongue pierced about 3 years ago and had that done at Pure Elements at the bottom floor in the Markets. Kay is very clean and professional and I have had other piercings done with her too. It bled a lot but healed very quickly. I lived on yoghurt, mashed potato and soup as the bar almost filled my entire mouth, it felt so big!! Had the big bar changed after 5 days and have never had any problems at all.

Originally posted by SatanInHeels

whilst we are on the subject of piercings... has anyone here had their nipple pierced?? i would like to know about it if anyone is willing to tell me !!!

I went along with a friend when she had hers done - loudest piercing I have ever heard but she was fine straight afterwards - if a little bit hyper!

One thing to note with tongue piercings is because of the position of the the veins in the tongue not everyones tongue can take a piercing - go along to a reputable piercer (the two already mentionsed have good reputations) but in the unlikely event that they say they can't pierce your tongue don't go get it done on some dodgy backstreet place!

DAMN VEINS!!

Thanks for all the tips, but guess what?!

I just happen to be one of those unfortunate people who can’t get their tongue pierced because of my silly vein!

It’s not fair, I’m thinking maybe lip, but it's not quite so subtle!

Grr!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived