Veggie food in Sheffield

Lotusflower

Th food and atmosphere at The Bohemian on Chesterfield Rd at Meersbrook (mentioned above) is lovely: vegetarian/vegan/fish dishes.Mainly seems to be Mediterranean/ Middle Eastern style. Reasonable prices too and you can take your own wine.

• 1 year later...

I was just about to say the bohemian! Fantastic place.

Also I thought kumquat may had closed down (apologises if I'm wrong!) I used to work nearby and went in their kitchen once, I'd seen better conditions on grimebusters it was foul. But maybe if its open again with different owners....

OOH, just remembered.

I asked a question on here before and someone mentioned Baan Thai having great vegi options. (Well I hope the do as I'm booked in to go this Sat!!)

Baan Thai don't have a particularly large selection of veggie stuff, but everything I've ever had from there has been gorgeous! I'd recommend the tofu in red curry, that's my favourite.

• 1 month later...
I realise some one has just bumped this pretty old thread, but I went to Homemade at Nether Edge Crossroads and had lunch there and it was superb. I think they do some form of night time thing on Fridays, not really sure about the opening times.

Homemade is great - the Saturday breakfasts especially are lovely. Opening times and some menus are on their website

Archived