Hilarious spam titles

This one arrived the other day.

"Get your giant pilot into her c0ckpit"

I kid you not.

The two word ones are quite impressive too. I'll try and remember some of those as well. The one which sticks in my mind was "Antediluvian cinema".

Mindblowing.

Have you ever been to Antediluvia, before you so readily knock their film industry?

No? I thought not.

For your information, this little principality has had to struggle to get where it is today, what with the level of competition from neighbouring countries of Bulimia and Anorexia, together with Hollywood, Bollywood and Dollywood.

To date, their biggest hit was a remake of Ice Station Zebra....who can forget that magical scene where the two native Icelanders are fishing on the frozen sea, just before one kicks the other in the icehole.....

Consider yourself severely scolded......

Here are some special ones for S.F.---ers only :-

Your mail-ness can be huge in 12 hours.

Dont go on ' Im Bored '. Bore your girl-friend instead with our ' Pronger Products '.

You 'History and Sex-Pats'---make History NOW with our Special Enlarging Cream.

You 'Property' geeks. We can enlarge your property overnight !

Jobs Available ? No need, friend. You have just won $ 3,500,000 on the Pasadena Lottery. Just send your bank details to...................

No need to spend thousands on pills to make it bigger anyway, just hang a brick off it using a piece of string for an hour!

The obvious danger being that if it works, you could lose your footing and find yourself pole vaulting out of a window....

Try writing that in your office Accident Book!

Archived