Legendary tramps/rough sleepers of South Yorkshire

There was a guy who always walked with carrier bags in one hand (Ecclesall area), so much so that his spine had become twisted. In summer he always walked topless. Also wore a cap. Seems to have disappeared.

Also the guy who dances to music outside Endcliffe park. I've heard he's a nice chap.

1)There was a guy who always walked with carrier bags in one hand (Ecclesall area), so much so that his spine had become twisted. In summer he always walked topless. Also wore a cap. Seems to have disappeared.

2)Also the guy who dances to music outside Endcliffe park. I've heard he's a nice chap.

1) I remember said fella , he used to seem to spend all his days walking between Fulwood and Nether Edge, haven't seen him for years now.

2) The lad who lives in Endcliffe Park is called Craig and is still around and is indeed a very nice chap.

1) I remember said fella , he used to seem to spend all his days walking between Fulwood and Nether Edge, haven't seen him for years now.

2) The lad who lives in Endcliffe Park is called Craig and is still around and is indeed a very nice chap.

Yeah, that's his name..Craig. Young married friends of mine gave him £20. The following day when they passed him he had a bunch of flowers waiting for the missus. must have cost him a tenner at least.

As for the bag guy, there is a unit up Fulwood way that caters for the mentally ill, wonders if he had any connection. I think his name was Tony.

There was a guy who always walked with carrier bags in one hand (Ecclesall area), so much so that his spine had become twisted. In summer he always walked topless. Also wore a cap. Seems to have disappeared.

Mr. Taylor I believe.

Also the guy who dances to music outside Endcliffe park. I've heard he's a nice chap.

I came across Craig a while ago at the Berkley precinct. And he is a really nice chap. He just enjoys doing what he does.

Yeah, that's his name..Craig. Young married friends of mine gave him £20. The following day when they passed him he had a bunch of flowers waiting for the missus. must have cost him a tenner at least.

As for the bag guy, there is a unit up Fulwood way that caters for the mentally ill, wonders if he had any connection. I think his name was Tony.

Yes, maybe that could be why he was always walking around here.

Archived