New Club Arundel Gate roundabout

paulaart2007

• 4 weeks later...
Think it's gonna be called Goodfellas. Which suggests a strip club :P

Goodfellas? Wasn't that the short-lived poledance club which opened a couple of years back in the massively refurbished former Attercliffe Dog & Partridge premises, shut down last Summer, and the premises is now rented out to a very attractive Indian Fashion shop?

Goodfellas? Wasn't that the short-lived poledance club which opened a couple of years back in the massively refurbished former Attercliffe Dog & Partridge premises,

Yes probably, but they are almost certainly a franchise, so if there is someone daft enough to pay to open a franchise then a place with that name could open anywhere.

They are opening two more strip clubs? (I heard a hooters mentioned in a different thread)

When do we get the dutch style coffeshops to play chess in?

I don't think hooters is a strip club. I don't wish to defend it but they purely have a policy of employing fit watresses which they dress in tight fitting clothing. There is no nudity.

I don't think hooters is a strip club. I don't wish to defend it but they purely have a policy of employing fit watresses which they dress in tight fitting clothing. There is no nudity.

Is it some king of burger bar?

Are the only extras, bacon and cheese?

I don't think hooters is a strip club. I don't wish to defend it but they purely have a policy of employing fit watresses which they dress in tight fitting clothing.

...Maybe they might offer me a job?? LOL!

Archived