Positive things about Rotherham

I explained my reason for my opposition to the tram earlier. We do not need alien infestations. If you agree to keep out of Whiston, I will agree to keep out of Heeley...no problem. I dont need V.D. anyhow!

LOL, it's true what they say, little world of your own.

You wait, once I get my scrap metal bussiness up and running, I might end-up being your neighbour, unless I can afford somewhere decent in Sheffield.

LOL, it's true what they say, little world of your own.

You wait, once I get my scrap metal bussiness up and running, I might end-up being your neighbour, unless I can afford somewhere decent in Sheffield.

Somewhere decent in Sheffield.....theres a contradiction in terms! tee hee!.Its lovely in my little world!

Come on admit it, Heeley is a dump? You can always tell when yor approaching it. The wheelie bins are up on bricks.

You can tell when you're getting into Whiston, the jokes are crap (see above)

Anyway, don't let me keep you from checking on your scrapyard and going shopping for another sovereign ring or curb chain.

Archived