Positive things about Rotherham

O.K. Im leaving now......I get no satisfaction from having won such an easy victory....LOL.

You are very odd. Talking to yourself = easy victory?? lol

It's funny how petty some people are about where they live, even funnier are the way they try and 'big it up' to be something it quite clearly isn't, even to an outsider like me. 'We don't want that type of person round here ruining things for us locals...' :hihi:

You are very odd. Talking to yourself = easy victory?? lol

It's funny how petty some people are about where they live, even funnier are the way they try and 'big it up' to be something it quite clearly isn't, even to an outsider like me. 'We don't want that type of person round here ruining things for us locals...' :hihi:

Its a local pub for local people.....yeah thats true!

Not a bad town centre in terms of its buildings but the staggering level of poverty in parts of the borough has led to the standard of shop in the centre declining although Parkgate nearby does have several major chain retailers.

The council is in fact one of the best performers in the country according to recent inspections.

So a place with problems but not the worst place in the country. I think it'll be many years before it can really turn itself round though.

I wouldnt want you to. Isnt Heeley famous for its brothels?

Yes heeley is famous for its brothels. I hear that all the girls working there are from a third world area called rotherham.

Glad to see that superlative is on the ball and spotting the delibarate misteaks, he/she cant be from rotherham.

Oh, the trials of living in a desirable area (even if it is in Rotherham), you must be tortured :)

Err, desirable area and rotherham in the same sentence. How about kimmy park, dalton, maltby, east dene, herringthorpe, canklow, westgate, wellgate, masborough, munsborough, the world centre for juvenile pregnancy. Oh the list goes on and on. Do they still have schools in rotherham or have they all been replaced by benefit offices and citizen advice offices. There you go superlative, bet people in rotherham dont know what a citizen is.

Archived