PeterW is still with us!!!

Round House

YAY! what a relief! For someone I don't know and was always arguing with when he was here, he's been on my mind too often, since he went absent without leave!!

If anyone's writing to the thrawn awd curmudgeon, tell him rubydazzler sends her love ... oh, and better put a kiss on the end, too.

I'm just wondering, what will have happened to his dogs? Don't suppose he'll be allowed to have them with him, will he? :(

To all his friends……

PeterW (Peter Wright), is alive and well!! (and as truculent as ever).

He has been off the forum, because following an illness, he had to go into a care home – where he cannot get a computer connection.

However Peter would love to hear from old friends on the forum.

He can be written to at:

*Available Via PM*

He also has a phone line at the home: *Available via PM* and says he would be delighted to hear from people. He would particularly like to hear from his brother Philip Wright, with whom he lost touch. Philip is believed still in the Sheffield area and may even be active on the Sheffield Forum, although his username not known.

i know a philip wright who is a care worker for sheffield city council,could this be his brother???

Archived