Wokmania this evening

Ade65

I went past this place on west st, whilst on the tram. I was looking through the window, and I've gotta say, I was rather impressed.

Visually wise it is the best of the three buffet places, but food wise its the worst of the three, Again, i prefer No.1 closely followed by Jumbo. Many people dont rate the food at any of them but it is takeaway standard food which is obviously plentiful and obviously fills the huge gap!

As mentioned by PT, Eskitinum on Staniforth Rd is one of your better bets and is as good as some restaurant i have eaten in.

• 1 year later...

Been there today and its worse than the comments left before. We went at 7:30 (evening 9.99 menu) the waiter gave us a card and a menu then left us. We waited about 10 mins and then had to ask for a drink. They were not very busy.

Half of the trays were empty and there was no special evening dishes on. The salad tray was cleanish very little food. They do not do duck anymore. It was not a scratch on Jumbos. I will be going there in stead.

Archived