Would you stay with a transvestite partner?

Right, before we begin this isn`t about me and my oh(although he might look good in a dress:suspect:).:D

I`ve just been sat reading an article in a mag about a woman and her partner, she then discovers he is a transvestite , and dosn`t look too bad in a pair of frilly knickers.

Would you stick with him?

Would you run a mile?

Would you buy him a dress?

Would you dress like a man?

All of these questions can be reversed for you boys of the forum if you wish to stick your two penneth in!:D

Only if his clothes fitted me, and were better than mine.

But seriously no, personally I wouldn't get in to a relationship with anyone if I knew this, although I did jokingly have this conversation yesterday with someone on the forum yesterday.

If I found out after we were in a relationship, I know this would not be for me, so a definate no.

Right, before we begin this isn`t about me and my oh(although he might look good in a dress:suspect:).:D

I`ve just been sat reading an article in a mag about a woman and her partner, she then discovers he is a transvestite , and dosn`t look too bad in a pair of frilly knickers.

Would you stick with him?

Would you run a mile?

Would you buy him a dress?

Would you dress like a man?

All of these questions can be reversed for you boys of the forum if you wish to stick your two penneth in!:D

A mate of mine is a transvestite. When his girlfriend found out, she was thrilled as it meant they could go shopping together. When looking at clothes they would say things like "this would fit Jenny, or Jenny would like this" as a silly kind of code. :D

A mate of mine is a transvestite. When his girlfriend found out, she was thrilled as it meant they could go shopping together. When looking at clothes they would say things like "this would fit Jenny, or Jenny would like this" as a silly kind of code. :D

thats quality