Restaurant in Dore garden centre

officegirl

There is a cafe in the garden centre, but it's very basic.

There is a restaurant next door that used to be a favourite of the "twin-set and pearls" brigade, but I can't remember what it's called.

To be pedantic, the garden centre on Abbeydale Road by Dore station is the Abbeydale Garden Centre and has a cafe which seems very popular, but I've not actually eaten there.

Then there's the Dore Moor nursery in Brickhouses, which doesn't serve food. Opposite the Dore Moor Inn, which does.

To be pedantic, the garden centre on Abbeydale Road by Dore station is the Abbeydale Garden Centre and has a cafe which seems very popular, but I've not actually eaten there.

Then there's the Dore Moor nursery in Brickhouses, which doesn't serve food. Opposite the Dore Moor Inn, which does.

This is one of those posts which sounds all wrong, yet isn't.

I know exactly what you mean (if you know what I mean:hihi:).

Do you know if the current menu has more options for veggies? The sample menu looks great as far as I'm concerned but a bit limited for Mrs T.

I can't honestly remember but if you ring them I'm sure they will give a run down on what's available.

Archived