Singles nights and singles clubs?

tim22

Thanx for that Strix. I'm here now - sorry been away on a ski trip.

Spice isn't a singles club as Strix says but is a great way of meeting new friends. Have a look at website Strix gave or PM me if you'd like more details. We regulalrly haev preview nighst for prospective new members to coem down & find out all about us.

Originally posted by slimsid2000

Isn't physical attraction between the sexes a rather ingrained part of human nature going back thousands of years? It pre-dates Femenism (or any political docterine for that matter) by some considerable time. Not that I am only interested in looks. Of course personality is important too.

i was being sarcastic, i have many a heated debate about such things on here. appearance is important whether we admit or not. 1st impressions count!

a shallow answer to your question, ...instant reaction YES. but when i stop and think, probably no. people have different reasons i suppose. trying to meet the one while ur out with mates is prob difficult as you dont know who is actually free and who is married. at least at singles place - its less likely they will be attached.

• 6 years later...

Ok here goes Been single for a while now and would like too meet a nice kind male You don't have too be rich just kind loving honest I have a 19 yr old son who does his own thing I like swimming walking going out with friends and staying in I work in a working mens club so my hours are weekends I am a fun loving person with lots of love to give

Archived