Old School House Music Your Thing???

johndixon

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone

Just letting you all know that myself and a friend of mine will be going into some venues this week with a proposal to discuss the details for hosting an old skool house night.

I will keep you all informed this week on how we get on and if the night is going to go ahead.

Is this something you would like to see in Sheffield and would you attend??? Cus from previous comments, I think there is a clear opportunity and place in the market to bring back the old skool house to the steel city...the music that defined an era!!!

Hey everyone

Just letting you all know that myself and a friend of mine will be going into some venues this week with a proposal to discuss the details for hosting an old skool house night.

I will keep you all informed this week on how we get on and if the night is going to go ahead.

Is this something you would like to see in Sheffield and would you attend??? Cus from previous comments, I think there is a clear opportunity and place in the market to bring back the old skool house to the steel city...the music that defined an era!!!

Keep me informed John as i will deffo be wanting to attend this.

Also may i cheekily ask what venues you have/are attending :)

Archived