Anybody remember the Clegg twins?

snout

35 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I knew Chris Benson he lived on Greenhill and boozed in the White Swan, he also used to go in the Globe when Pete Drabble had it.

35 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I knew Chris Benson he lived on Greenhill and boozed in the White Swan, he also used to go in the Globe when Pete Drabble had it.

Yes seen saw in the Globe , Pete’s dad had it before him ‘ l also saw Chris Benson in white Swan  also Fred Maners   Benson used to sell  King Edwards’s , once saw him get clever with Denis Hobson  ,He was a very lucky man that night 

2 minutes ago, Slinny said:

Yes seen saw in the Globe , Pete’s dad had it before him ‘ l also saw Chris Benson in white Swan  also Fred Maners   Benson used to sell  King Edwards’s , once saw him get clever with Denis Hobson  ,He was a very lucky man that night 

2 minutes ago, Slinny said:

Sorry about seen saw mistake.

2 hours ago, Slinny said:

Sorry about seen saw mistake.

Freddy Manners Daughter is on here I've spoken to her, I was told he had passed away  but he is alive and well.

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

Freddy Manners Daughter is on here I've spoken to her, I was told he had passed away  but he is alive and well.

Fred was the youngest in the court case in I think 1960 or 61 with Derik Myers Billy  Sedley  and 4 or 5 others . I was working in the market at that time  

28 minutes ago, Slinny said:

Fred was the youngest in the court case in I think 1960 or 61 with Derik Myers Billy  Sedley  and 4 or 5 others . I was working in the market at that time  

Curly Myers that's a blast from the past, when I was young I thought he had the biggest head I'd ever seen on a human being.

26 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Curly Myers that's a blast from the past, when I was young I thought he had the biggest head I'd ever seen on a human being.

26 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

The first I saw your dad myers  Ray foster Ron Wetherhall  

29 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

The first l saw your Dad  RayFoster  Derick Myers  Ron Weatherhall   and many other faces who were older than me was in the ,Elmambo, when I should have been at school  ,I was just 13 at the time  My age was Harold Presley  Joe Hancock  Martin Pass  Brian and Tony Mcgrale Harry Parfit   All should have been  at school ‘ Great days 

7 hours ago, Slinny said:

The first l saw your Dad  RayFoster  Derick Myers  Ron Weatherhall   and many other faces who were older than me was in the ,Elmambo, when I should have been at school  ,I was just 13 at the time  My age was Harold Presley  Joe Hancock  Martin Pass  Brian and Tony Mcgrale Harry Parfit   All should have been  at school ‘ Great days 

Ray Foster when he passed away, Mich Chrich was one of them who carried him in along with Glenn Froggatt who was Ray's nephew, Mick said to Glenn, FFS he's heavy I think they've loaded him up with cider. Ray died due to booze.

Harold Presley passed away in Thailand a few years ago.

I worked with Martin Pass on the power stations.

13 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Ray Foster when he passed away, Mich Chrich was one of them who carried him in along with Glenn Froggatt who was Ray's nephew, Mick said to Glenn, FFS he's heavy I think they've loaded him up with cider. Ray died due to booze.

Harold Presley passed away in Thailand a few years ago.

I worked with Martin Pass on the power stations.

Do you remember John and Jeff Kilerlee  and Nebi Carr   Sorry about spelling. Your dad would have known them  .

6 minutes ago, Slinny said:

Do you remember John and Jeff Kilerlee  and Nebi Carr   Sorry about spelling. Your dad would have known them  .

Yes I remember them.

When I was a young un I was in the pub I think it was called the Harrow on the road leading to the Wybourn, there was all rubble across the road from it and Little Joss and Nebi had a row and went outside, we all followed and Nebi was trying to catch Joss who was across the road throwing house bricks at him.

He couldn't catch him.