Any ideas for Mother's Day, where to go, what to do?

We are making salad hanging baskets with the kiddies for mine and my partners mum. Will probably also get them daffodils in pots as they are my mums favourite and always get planted after they have finished flowering. Eventually she will have a garden full of daffodils hehehe. They both prefer stuff like this to cut flowers that die, so hopefully they will like them.

We are making salad hanging baskets with the kiddies for mine and my partners mum. Will probably also get them daffodils in pots as they are my mums favourite and always get planted after they have finished flowering. Eventually she will have a garden full of daffodils hehehe. They both prefer stuff like this to cut flowers that die, so hopefully they will like them.

what a great idea, love innovation like that 10/10

Well, turned out nice again, and I and my sons managed to get to Buxton, we had alovel'y day out, took lots of photographs and had a meal at the Old Hall Hotel which was extremely nice, we were too late to go in the main restaurant, and ended up in a room which had so 'male hens' it was like a fest - they were everywhere you looked, in the fireplace on shelves, every picture which was on the walls were the same, pot ones in the fireplace, in the display cabinet, I must have a word with Roy who recommended the place as to which room he dined in. I think I'll be dreaming about them for the next few days.

• 1 year later...
what about a trip to a spar or a pampering day or something like that..:)

that would be nice and relaxing and a good way to spend some time together.

I always thought spar was expensive, I use tesco its a lot cheaper:hihi:

• 11 months later...

Whirlow Hall Farm are hosting a mother's day event. Serving local home-made cream teas or coffee and cake, as well as a full breakfast menu. You can also go on a free farm tour and visit all the new born lambs and piglets etc.

Set just on the edge of the peak district but also only 5 minutes off Ecclesall Rd South makes it a perfect location for doing something different this mothers day.

Archived