The Norton ( Meadowhead )

Nutbrown

I went to the Norton a few days ago and found the entrance lobby filled with smokers. I had thought that illegal following the smoking ban. It was unpleasant having to push through them to get into the pub. It put me off, but was just the beginning of what was a generally down market experience.

I went to the Norton a few days ago and found the entrance lobby filled with smokers. I had thought that illegal following the smoking ban. It was unpleasant having to push through them to get into the pub. It put me off, but was just the beginning of what was a generally down market experience.

I also noticed this when we arrived they could have at least stepped away from the doors as we were walking through with a toddler aswell!!

Hey there, Just thought i'd tell you that me and my girlfriend went out to this pub, it was awesome.

I ordered a mixed grill, she had a lasangne and both the meals were fantastic, and perfectly cooked, they came very fast aswel. Also, at £1.75 a pint you can't complain!!

Just thought i'd let you know and see what other people thought of it,.. we're going back there soon!

yea it is a great pun with grat food

Archived