Gleadless Valley named bad area in The Star

TESTPASS

Well give a dog a bad name and it's sure to bite back! Did you read in STAR re: arson attack at Herdings school? There are some bad un's on the valley but are there not on any estate. Tram does get bricked and things put on line on a regular basis not to mention how many times the young offenders place on Moorland got burned down. What about the perv who set fires, just to hide behind bushes and do rude things when the firemen turned up? Takes allsorts to make an estate...lol

Well give a dog a bad name and it's sure to bite back! Did you read in STAR re: arson attack at Herdings school? There are some bad un's on the valley but are there not on any estate. Tram does get bricked and things put on line on a regular basis not to mention how many times the young offenders place on Moorland got burned down. What about the perv who set fires, just to hide behind bushes and do rude things when the firemen turned up? Takes allsorts to make an estate...lol

didnt no there was a herdings school.......... But then again that the star for you

I drove a friend to Leighton Road when her son got into some trouble up there. I waited in my car (for 20 mins ) for her to come back and saw children mostly under 9 years old playing out after 10pm on a school night. Not an adult in sight. Cars driving past slowly.I mentioned this to my friend who told me kids were always out late. Where were their parents ?. Frightening.

It's always been herdings school as far as we know, they knocked the old one down and and built the new one in virtually the same place next to Herdings tram line. Between Norton Ave and moorland road.

Oh you mean valley park school ! must let the star no it another wrong story :hihi:

I can understand people saying that it's not that bad, but do you honestly believe that the police have the time or the desire to mess about inflating crime figures for one area?

The system isn't that easy to manipulate, so if the figures show a hotspot in gleadless then there almost certainly is one.

I can understand people saying that it's not that bad, but do you honestly believe that the police have the time or the desire to mess about inflating crime figures for one area?

The system isn't that easy to manipulate, so if the figures show a hotspot in gleadless then there almost certainly is one.

Why not ? never about when they needed ! last week we found a old man wandering the streets trying to cross a busy main rd at 8am in dressing gown and slippers,nearly caused a major accident plus held up traffic,the police was rung by 3 people 55 mins later they turned up,Newfield greens shops police rung every night turn up 4 hr later,call a coloured a name police turn up within 5 mins,so dont preach or police on gleadless valley cause there isnt any unless racist incident