Forum Meet ups, any happening?

carcrash

forum for meeting up seems cool but seeing as i'll be coming on my bill how am i supposed to find anyone (don't really fancy turning up and then sitting there on my own because i don't know what anyone looks like).......... how about we all come with a red carnation! only joking but any suggestion would be welcome (or anyone coming from the hillsborough area want to meet up first?)

Originally posted by crazysheep

forum for meeting up seems cool but seeing as i'll be coming on my bill how am i supposed to find anyone (don't really fancy turning up and then sitting there on my own because i don't know what anyone looks like)..........

I did wonder about this too - it's not really going to be very obvious who the forum people are and I don't fancy walking up to random people and grinning insanely :D

Originally posted by TracieJC

I don't fancy walking up to random people and grinning insanely :D

Why not.. That has worked at all the other Forum meets :hihi:

Trust me, when you see some of these forum members you will instantly say thats ..... :suspect:

Originally posted by Deejay

Why not.. That has worked at all the other Forum meets :hihi:

Trust me, when you see some of these forum members you will instantly say thats ..... :suspect:

Was that your bit of support and encouragement Deej?

I have been to meets in the past and they never fail to please, guessing who people are is another thing!

You could not be further from the truth.

Always fun and enjoyable, but never what you expect!

Originally posted by Miss

I fancy the idea of this, but I think I'm too shy...

If feeling shy about going is your only fear then brush that aside my girl, take a friend if you must but people on the forum are always sound in my own experience when you meet them.

I quite fancy going myself but I think I am busy, not sure yet..

Originally posted by Edd

Don't think I can make the 18th :( but ill try :)

If only we all had a secret signal that we could use to identify other forummers :P:thumbsup::suspect:

We could subtlely act out our favourite smilies... only fellow forummers would recognise our facial gurning for its true meaning...

I reckon I could definitely manage :heyhey:

Edd... how about :banana: ?

:hihi:

Archived