Last Laugh Comedy Club

onoff123go

Sorry to put a damper on but I went last Friday and didnt think much to being crammed in a small room like a sardine unable to hardly breathe for 3 bearable but by no means great comedians for the princely sum of £15.00 each. Sadly to say I will not be going again:rant:

I went a few times when it was at Ponds Forge and loved it everytime I went, not been since it moved. I have heard differing opinions on the new venue. The comedians I've seen have usually been very good, but the star of the show has always been Toby Foster, he never fails to deliver.

I went a few times when it was at Ponds Forge and loved it everytime I went, not been since it moved. I have heard differing opinions on the new venue. The comedians I've seen have usually been very good, but the star of the show has always been Toby Foster, he never fails to deliver.

And the papers are never wet when it's been raining. Good old Toby!;)

Sorry to put a damper on but I went last Friday and didnt think much to being crammed in a small room like a sardine unable to hardly breathe for 3 bearable but by no means great comedians for the princely sum of £15.00 each. Sadly to say I will not be going again:rant:

Sorry you didn't enjoy it Powerage.

Toby is indeed on this Saturday, as is Dan Nightingale, Pierre Hollins and Steve Hughes. If you want to read about them, they are probably reviewed on http://www.chortle.co.uk

Sorry you didn't enjoy it Powerage.

Toby is indeed on this Saturday, as is Dan Nightingale, Pierre Hollins and Steve Hughes. If you want to read about them, they are probably reviewed on http://www.chortle.co.uk

My one main gripe is the amount of people you squash into the room once everyone is sat down you can not move it is very uncomfortable and annoying, plus having to queue at the pitifully small amount of toilets for 1/2 hour+ each time wasn't appealing either:mad:

There were 16 in our party and all of us were disgusted at the situation.

Archived