Sheffield Ski Village

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

i read somewhere that they are builing an indoor real snow slope in sheffield - along side the dry slope...

& that it would have a cable car running form the centre of sheffield..... this bit sounds too unreal......

I practically live there and have done for the past 8 years. I came up to Sheffield to study primarily because they had the Ski Village and have never looked back.

Slope's getting a bit shabby at the minute. COME ON VILLAGE splash some cash :clap:

Originally posted by yiendos

Hey everyone learns at their own pace, and we've all started at some point. Don't worry about the other riders. Anyone get in your way just olie and jib 'em in the head! :P

you do realise that the last post in this thread was well over a year before yours?

just to add - since then i've had a week in chamonix and 2 weeks in whistler. Planning norway maybe for december, then europe for a 2*1 week in Jan and Mar.

• 1 month later...
Guest thebodgie

I'm interested in checking out the Ski Village - and probably get a few lessons in before holiday season as i'm a total novice.

Does anyone know the hire costs here?

Thanks

Originally posted by ukstudent

Hi, the title says it all really. In the next few of months I'm looking to start up again and have a few more lessons to get me back to where I was before. Not very experienced so when I've done my lessons again I'm looking for someone to meet up with to help me out abit and have fun falling over with! Thanks. Btw I'm female and 18

hi my sister goes snowboardin every tues or wed i think, get back to me n il get u more info, david4del@hotmail.com

• 8 months later...

Archived