Centertainment parking

OK I got a fine at centertainment for parking illegally (on the curb where there are no yellow lines) last Friday - I was visiting the cinema btw - honestly didn't see the 'no parking' sign when we parked but saw it on our return when we had been ticketed. Is the general advice to ignore these so called fines but to reply when they start threatening legal action? Fine is £80 rising to £120 after just 1 week.

It was so busy that friday, we were hoping to go to the cinema but after looking for a space for 30 minutes we gave up and didn't bother. There were loads of traffic wombles out giving tickets - i've never seen them looking happier!

It was so busy that friday, we were hoping to go to the cinema but after looking for a space for 30 minutes we gave up and didn't bother. There were loads of traffic wombles out giving tickets - i've never seen them looking happier!

This is what people need to do - but notify the owners that they've taken their business elsewhere.

Otherwise its just a vicious circle and will only get worse the more people know the tickets are unenforceable. How long will it be before you come out of the cinema and find your car completely boxed in by someone who doesn't care?

I also visit the Arena, as a consequence we always have a pre show meal in F&B's or Chiquito's. So we park up ,eat our grub, leave the car and walk to the Arena. A little hypocritical.

you're a selfish prat if what you wrote is true.

I've never seen it so busy! How long have PPC's been patrolling the car parks at Centertainment?

For as long as I can remember - theres a giant megathread about it. Think this one needs merging into it actually.

Archived