Rnb Night in Sheffield

DaBouncer

Is anyone after a decent RnB night in Sheffield?

What would be your type of RnB - the heavier gangsta type or the chilled out, blissful type (or possibly a mix)?

I'm putting together an RnB night and wondered what peoples views and requests would be.

Sugestions welcome on this thread or via PM.

I think that would be a great idea! A definite mix of the music would be best in my opinion, can make it both a chilled out and an upbeat party atmosphere!

There's plenty of great songs out there (that you havent heard a million times on the radio) so no chance of even needing to repeat the songs in a night or having to worry what to play!

well personally i too like a mixture of new tunes and classics. I like the bangers that go down well on the dancefloor as well as the smooth and chilled out stuff, so i'm pretty easy to please. haven't see any r and b nights on in sheffield for a while though so i reckon one would go down well...

Originally posted by crazey

if you need anyone to wagwarn ya up on a bit of bump n grindy stylie then me and the booty birds willbe there!! ha ha, what the hell am i goin on about???? XXX

Not too sure Hazey Blazey but mi am gonna keep dat in mind innit :thumbsup:

Archived