Anyone from Sheffield Rebuild

The Giraffe

• 4 months later...
Went bankrupt in 2005 - where are you now?

I was there 2003 - 2005 - reception..........

hi i was on reception as well till 2004 then i left only person i can rember on there when i was on was anne really nice person got on with her really well then i started in qs buit doidnt like it on site so i went to another job

I worked there for 6yrs. It was a good little company to work for in the beginning. Local jobs for local people!

Unfortunately, due to a change in management, trumped up directors saw an end to the firm, in came the administrators & redundancies all round. A real shame.

Hello Giraffe and Luckydanii, can you remember me, my user name should give you a clue. Just so there's no doubt I used to work with Peter Jubb and Kelly. Saw Peter a few weeks after I was made redundant and he told me that most of the trainers had been taken on by Keir's.

Do you remember Gordon Wordsworth, he was one of the few directors I had any respect for, wish I knew what he is doing now and if I could help him at all.

• 1 year later...
Guest makapaka

This was the first place I ever worked, joined when I left school - would have been about 17. Remember, Graham, Gail, Paul, Gordon, Stacey, Debbie etc - seems like ages ago. About 1997 - which come to think of it is ages ago!!

• 9 months later...

Archived