Anyone from Sheffield Rebuild

The Giraffe

Guest makapaka
denlin,

I never worked at Knutton Rd, only at Woodburn Rd. I don't think I know you but I'm glad to see Pearl is OK.

I'm not Terry or Graham but worked with them at Woodburn.

Anyone remember Paul Walters?

me and my 2 brothers worked for rebuild for 3 years. pitsmoor, parson cross, and arbourthorne. we,re called smythe brothers. top middle and bottom. tet nobby and dale. we concreted many driveways. graham bell wer site manager, wot a man. so funny and friendly. dave brian knocked our nobby down in his xr3 convertable car thing, wi go faster home made stripes. did it for a joke to scare him, but went wrong. knocked him oer and ended up in casuality.

denlin,

I never worked at Knutton Rd, only at Woodburn Rd. I don't think I know you but I'm glad to see Pearl is OK.

This is like a quiz.... guess the mystery man! :hihi:

Martin?

Have it on good authority that it was Connaught who did those houses, so I apologise madowl if I got a bit shirty

Extaxman, did you used to go travelling to Australia? We are still puzzling who you are.:huh:

denlin,

Glynn? - started in about 2004/5 - sat in same office as Terry n Graeme?

Archived