Hallamshire hospital

pp501

Maybe a strange post but here goes. I had an artificial eye fitted in 1970 in what was then the Hallamshire. Does it still exist, an if so what is it called now. I need to find out what type of orbital implant i have

Yes, the Royal Hallamshire Hospital is still very much in existence and the city's eye casualty and eye clinic are there so it's likely that someone could answer your question if you got in touch with them.

Here's the link to all of the relevant hospital numbers.

Maybe a strange post but here goes. I had an artificial eye fitted in 1970 in what was then the Hallamshire. Does it still exist, an if so what is it called now. I need to find out what type of orbital implant i have

Couldn't your GP tell you?

hi i work in the eye department the prosthetic eye department is very much still their and im sure you will be able to find what your looking for if you ring 0114 2711900 and ask to be connected to artificial eye services im sure they will help you good luck

Archived