Wedding entertainment

Hi hi,

If anyone is looking for a live band for their wedding, here's another one to check out - the Soul Travellers.

They are a 7-piece Soul & Motown band with a full horn section that play a Blues Brothers/Commitments style set, including music from James Brown, Otis Redding, Marvin Gaye, the Vandellas, Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, the Beatles... I think you get the idea!

Also, if you settle a booking with them before Christmas 2010, you can get a 15% discount. Email me for more info, johnny.hunter@hotmail.co.uk.

Regards,

Johnny

hi just wondering what sort of price i would be looking at for a Dj at our evening reception in january, say 7.30 till 11? any ideas on what magicians charge also? hope to get rough idea - only decided getting married a couple of weeks ago - not long really till jan!:help:

Hi, Craig McGann is the soulful singer and he had started to sing for wedding since 3 months ago. He is a professional singer in corporate events, social clubs and cruises. Please check his new website out! And do feel free to join the Facebook group as well.

Official Website:

http://www.craigmcgann.co.uk/

Facebook Group:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=113903448656263&ref=ts

Cheers everyone! :):love:

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to say a very belated THANK YOU to Buffy for dj'ing at our wedding in September.

She was very friendly and approachable, played exactly what we requested, & did an amazing job.

We would totally recommend her services. Thanks Buffy for helping make it a great day. xx

Just wanted to say a very belated THANK YOU to Buffy for dj'ing at our wedding in September.

She was very friendly and approachable, played exactly what we requested, & did an amazing job.

We would totally recommend her services. Thanks Buffy for helping make it a great day. xx

Aww, thank you so much. It's always lovely to get recommendations and to be appreciated. :love::blush:

Buffy x

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

If you're looking for a band for your wedding, I'll promote my own! :)

Rock And Soul Machine (http://www.rockandsoulmachine.co.uk) play classic rock/pop/soul covers, from the likes of the Beatles, Kings of Leon, Tina Turner, Stevie Wonder, Bon Jovi, Blondie, and many many more. Feel free to PM or email through the site for free dates. Weddings and private parties don't appear on our site, so please ask for dates.

And because I'm feeling nice, I'll knock 10% off for anyone who mentions SF or books through here. :)

To add also, we are now complimenting our live band with DJ services for only a small extra cost. One package for your full wedding entertainment. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I am looking for a solo guitarist to perform at our wedding inbetween the meal and the evening do. Ideally to do a 1 1/2 - 2 hour set. Ideally if they could do covers or add their own twists to originals. Playing things like Kings of Leon, Snow Patrol, Stereophonics, Green Day etc.

Can anybody make any recommendations?

Thanks

Hayley

Hi all,

I am looking for a solo guitarist to perform at our wedding inbetween the meal and the evening do. Ideally to do a 1 1/2 - 2 hour set. Ideally if they could do covers or add their own twists to originals. Playing things like Kings of Leon, Snow Patrol, Stereophonics, Green Day etc.

Thanks

Hayley

Are you looking for acoustic or electric? You don't mention vocals but I assume you want them too? We could certainly help, either with acoustic guitar and vocals, or full band if you'd prefer.

All the details should be in my sig, with a sample of our song list on the website. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all,

Thanks

Hayley

Hi, Hayley,

I suggest Greg Bish, he offers all sorts of services. http://www.gregbish.com/

J

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

We are looking for a wedding DJ but we would like to choose all the songs..... We already have these on cd, laptop and i pod.

Aslo we have lots of vinyl, but everyone ive spoke to only seems to use a laptop.

Anybody know of anybody that uses decks and cds or laptop and would be willing to only play the music we wanted?

Many thanks

Bella