Wedding entertainment

Hi, I'm part of a 2-piece group. A combination of violin and electric state of the art piano. We cater for all aspects of the wedding day from before the bride arrives right through to when the wedding day ends.

Our repertoire is vast and varied.

We're taking taking bookings for this and next year so please pm me for more details.

:)

• 4 weeks later...

P.A hire for your wedding or event.

Many people are now playing their own music at their wedding instead of hiring a DJ. All you need is your own music on an ipod, MP3 player or laptop.

Our PA systems and accessories provide complete audio solutions for your event.

Ideal for events ranging from 50 – 250 people.

Simple and easy to use.

Delivery and Setup available.

Microphones and accessories available.

Please mail me to discuss your requirements.

Whichever DJ you choose a really good idea before your wedding is to ask a group of friends/family with a cross section of ages to all write down their top 10 songs that they would like to dance to and pass these on to the DJ. That way the DJ will have a good idea of the type of songs that are going to keep the dancefloor full.

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

I'm a professionnal close-up magic entertainer with french accent specialized in weddings. (But available for corporate events, cocktail parties, or any other event...)

If you fancy something different for yours, and want your guest to be entertained throughout the reception, send me a message or a e-mail and I'll give you further details about my sleeveless magic.

One thing you can be sure of, they'll talk about your wedding months and years after.

For free demonstration, I do perform inside the winter garden every now and again. ask me when my next show there is on and I'll let you know...

See you soon.

BenZe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

* Save

* Print

* Report this ad

Wedding Fanfares

Date posted: Tuesday 5th May | Ad viewed: 4 times

Make your special day even more memorable by announcing the arrival of the bride, the entry of the wedding party or the beginning of your reception with a brilliant fanfare of trumpets.

We can supply a team of up to 6 smartly-uniformed musicians playing specially-built silver fanfare trumpets. An excellent way to attract the attention of your guests and to mark that special moment.

Call 0114 249 1460 for further details or email : rcs@concord.org.uk

Concord Ceremonial Fanfare Team

• 2 months later...

Are you planning a wedding and would like some music? I have 15 years experience of performing at weddings and functions.

I can provide music for both church and civil ceremonies.

Classical:

String quartet, also string trio, duo and solo cello.

Jazz:

Solo piano and vocals, duo or jazz and swing band: Seven Shades of Blue

performing songs by the likes of Sinatra, George Gershwin, Cole Porter . . .

Do get in touch to discuss your requirements, or to find out more about what I offer.

Email: message4jon@gmail.com

or leave me a Private Message.