Faith Schools are failing in their duty

And seven years later we still have faith schools spreading the multi-cultural, "we are right and you aren't" message. We also have the government funding schools that endorse one specific god over another.

Faith school should all be shut down.

Each and every one of them is based on fairy stories and lies.

In today's day and age its rather pathetic that people still believe in all that stuff.

In today's day and age its rather pathetic that people still believe in all that stuff.

I first complained about religious assemblies in schools back in 1975. It is still the law that schools have to have them every day.

Agreed. They only serve to divide communities and spread feelings of superiority, inequality and intolerance towards others.

The sooner they are banned the better.

I first complained about religious assemblies in schools back in 1975. It is still the law that schools have to have them every day.

Its madness.

I tried pulling my kids out of religious education in junior school but apparently its the law that they teach it in class too:loopy:

Its madness.

I tried pulling my kids out of religious education in junior school but apparently its the law that they teach it in class too:loopy:

We got to choose 3 of the main religions to study during the gcse. Seem to remember almost everyone chose Buddhism, Sikhism and Hinduism because they looked a lot more colourful.

Also remember the Muslim pupils being excused from several lessons and assemblies and one kid's dad had him removed from history when we were learning about the holocaust.

When people no longer need religion I reckon the world will be a much nicer place to live.

Archived