Story: 'White Brogues.'

scotty225

Nice one Scotty.

I couldn’t quite see the significance of “the black suit I had borrowed from my cousin Dave whose boss had died recently.” other than that spot on.

So what happened to you and Mandy? :love: Is that part two or is it a bit too sordid for our tender little ears?

Good one. :thumbsup:

Thanks coyleys

The only significance of the line you quoted is to give the reader a clue about the person "I" am. The only access to a suit either I or my friends would have is that one of us would have had to have attended a funeral. The only way one of us would be able to afford to buy a suit would be if they were working. Hence the dead boss.

Although mostly the story is fiction it is based on a true event. I did walk home to Mosborough from Darnal on bare feet but I did not end up in hospital. The characters are based on real people (names changed) including Mandy the rest is for your emagination. Thanks again.

Archived