Kum Quat Mae query

jemson

hey certainly used to. i think it was £12.50 for 3 courses.

v xx

It`s now £15.95 but still good value.

I had parsnip and ginger soup, a nice winter dish. Then aubergine stuffed with wild mushrooms with white wine and soya cream sauce which was tasty. Dessert was a lemon and lime tart.

All really good, friendly, decent value, byob and definitely recommended!

It`s now £15.95 but still good value.

I had parsnip and ginger soup, a nice winter dish. Then aubergine stuffed with wild mushrooms with white wine and soya cream sauce which was tasty. Dessert was a lemon and lime tart.

All really good, friendly, decent value, byob and definitely recommended!

I haven't been for ages but really must get around to going again. My girlfriend's daughter is a veggie and would love it in there, the aubergine sounds great :)

Maybe it's time to try it again, but the last 2 times I've been it was pretty awful... The last time there was only one member of staff working - the chef - who was combining cooking and serving with drinking - he even managed to find the time to pop out for more cans and was clearly the wrong side of sober! It would have been quite funny had the food not been average and the bill pretty expensive for what we got. Add to that the clutter everywhere and I wasn't too impressed. This was about 2 years ago though, so as a veggie maybe I should give it another try....:)

Archived