Millhouses Park Cafe...

geenius77

Ohhh. yes it's a lovely Cafe!!

I love the homemade puddings!! :D

In the summer months they have Bistro evenings, for some these can appear pricey but compared to any restaurant in the centre of the city it's not really !!

A three course meal with wine outdoors on a summer evening!

Quality!!

I think they do them in the winter too!!

:D

Check out the website http://www.millhousesparkcafe.co.uk

might be a good place at weekends but i've been a few times for breakfast and not only is it difficult to order as the staff/owners are to busy standing talking but when you do eventually manage to interupt them they look at you like they're doing you a massive favour serving you at all!!!!

I keep hoping to find a currant in my toasted teacake.....

I do go to the cafe to meet friends and let our tots play in the park and their cakes are yummy but alot of the other food is pretty average and expensive. Bacon sarnies are especially poor.

Now Forge Dam .... now that has plenty of currants in its toasted teacakes.

went the other day for the first time in a while...nearly a fiver for a bacon sandwich I DONT THINK SO i turned round and walked out, i thought it was rediculous to charge so much for something that takes such little effort to make!

The Bistro Nights are IMO possibly one of the best meals you can have in Sheffield. Been a few times and haven't yet been disappointed. Good value too considering you get 3 courses, homemade bread, some chocolates, tea and coffee and a spirit for £30.

Only been once during the day, seemed very cafe like - not really my thing.

Archived