Anyone who may remember me - Fiona (Fairclough, as was

flyingpixie

Is there anyone out there who may remember me..born 1965, lived on The Manor from 1967 - 1977 then moved to High Green. Regularly attended Bramall Lane (In EDS, forerunner of Junior Blades), schools - Stradbroke Nursery, Infant and Junior, followed by a year at City School, then went to Ecclesfield Comp 1978 to 1981. Then I discovered The Wapentake, and all related places!

Anyone welcome to give me a shout...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Debbie,

I remember you having your daughter..she was a beautiful baby..I have a photo of her somewhere. Im glad to hear you're happy..Im happier than Ive ever been. Take Care..Lovely to hear from you..

Oh, I have piccies of you too at one of my legendary birthday barbeques!!

Hi PinkLady, thanks for the pm..I think Ive replied but Im not very good at these forum things..i get technophobic! I remember Penny Graham and I think David Wetherall rings a bell but not looking for anyone in particular..unless they remember me then it would be interesting to hear from them!! It would be interesting to find some old Stradbroke folk though!

cheers for getting in touch.

Fiona

Archived