Real people with funny names.

Along those lines...

At City Road cemetery near my g-grandparents grave, there's a headstone for a 'Fanny Fiddler'. Not to disrespect the dead, but it does make me chuckle when I see it :hihi:

There's a bloke called Dick Fiddler who used to work with my OH and I have seen the Rev. Bill (ie William) Anker on Look North a few times. There's a Fanny Eaton in the Gen Cemetery and I once looked after a lady who said her next of kin was a Mr R. Staines! My Mum knew a W.C. Potts which still makes her laugh. Graham Norton had people with unusual names on his show a few years ago. There was a Helen Back, Wayne Kerr and Megan Bacon. I have worked with a nurse called Nurse and a Doctor called Docter. The Doctor was so p****d off with people's reaction to his name that he flew into a rage when he'd introduced himself as Doctor Docter and she replied "and I'm Nurse Nurse"!:hihi:

I work for a very large multinational that employs over 200,000 people and had fun searching the phone book for unusual names. These are all real:

Ruud Koch

Fannie Mae

Randy Bender

Small Black Princess

Gaylord (Butch) Chamberlain

countless Fuchs

Nitin D Sh|tole

Clifford W@nkhade

Jan Tits

Edit: I just read back a bit: my first manager was called Jenny Taylor too.

I can't stop looking people up:

Joshua Evilsizer

Franck Bongo

John Trumpetto

Emma Trumper

Eduardo Farto

Pamela Bumgardner

Bum Ki Moon

Kang Bum Hee

and what about this? Yu Bum Suk

Babu Snoby

James Ringbloom ---- I'd get to the doctors with that...

I could go on, but really, there are that many rude names that work for us.

Archived