Forbidden love...

So you would get it on with a Catholic, say and marry him? Funny how I was wrong when I predicted the OP's dilemma though?

sorry what on earth are you waffling on about? I was saying that my first boyf', (almost thirty years ago) was a loser. My father sussed him for a loser. I should have taken notice of my dad, but as I was a teenager, I didn't.

No religion involved, no bigotry involved.

you've just been taking the "argumentative" tablets again, haven't you?

sorry what on earth are you waffling on about? I was saying that my first boyf', (almost thirty years ago) was a loser. My father sussed him for a loser. I should have taken notice of my dad, but as I was a teenager, I didn't.

No religion involved, no bigotry involved.

you've just been taking the "argumentative" tablets again, haven't you?

Not argumentative at all.... I merely pointed out that I guessed correctly the reason the OP was asking the question about forbidden love was to do with religion or bigotry.... it was religion after all.... you made a show that I was being derisory when in fact I was correct.

No one cares what your Dad thought was forbidden love.... that was for you to choose and not him as you were a Christian then but now you are a Muslim.... is Christian love forbidden to you too?

Not argumentative at all.... I merely pointed out that I guessed correctly the reason the OP was asking the question about forbidden love was to do with religion or bigotry.... it was religion after all.... you made a show that I was being derisory when in fact I was correct.

No one cares what your Dad thought was forbidden love.... that was for you to choose and not him as you were a Christian then but now you are a Muslim.... is Christian love forbidden to you too?

Rat, what I meant by forbidden love......is exactly as I say forbidden love. Many people in their lives get caught up in a forbidden love and religion is not always the cause of it as people on this thread have pointed out.

Well said BoroughGal.

Bizzle, have you have ever experienced forbidden love?

Ohhhhhhh Izmmmmmmma that would be telling hun........heres a clue..............BP

Archived