Searching for Rebecca Gouldthorpe

I last saw Rebecca in 1996 which was when I was living with our mother in Stoke-on-trent.

Rebecca as lived in various places in England and elsewhere during her childhood. She was born on the 27th Dec 1983 in Sheffield Northern General Hospital.

I think her father and grandmother and may still live in Sheffield, the last area I knew they lived in was the Gleadless/Gleadless Valley area.

I would really like to get back in contact with her if anyone could help or know about her father Lee Gouldthorpe. I know her grandmothers name was Gloria Gouldthorpe.

I have searched many sites and cannot find anything, I do understand that over the years Rebecca may have changed her name or even got married.

The last time Rebecca knew me my name was Jane Thorley, I have now gone back to my maiden name JANE OGDEN.

If anyone knows any of the above or has anything to do with any of the Gouldthorpes then please pm me with information I would be forever grateful.

Thank you Jane Ogden

Archived