Anybody remember Darwin family from Birdwell Rd?

Hello Rover. I remember Gorden very well although he is a few years older. Many years ago, I witnessed something happen to Gorden that you never see today. He must have been up to some sort of mischief and the local beat bobby caught him, took his name then gave him a good clip around the ear'ole before sending him on his way. My name is Ralph and lived higher up Birdwell Rd than you, next door to Crooks's shop. Gorden would have known my older brother better, Roy Aspinall.

Hello Rover. I remember Gorden very well although he is a few years older. Many years ago, I witnessed something happen to Gorden that you never see today. He must have been up to some sort of mischief and the local beat bobby caught him, took his name then gave him a good clip around the ear'ole before sending him on his way. My name is Ralph and lived higher up Birdwell Rd than you, next door to Crooks's shop. Gorden would have known my older brother better, Roy Aspinall.

Cant wait to tell him your story. i will see him tomorrow. Im Lynne the youngest.Gordon is the oldest. I remember aspinalls. Was there a Susan?

Hi Roveress. Yes my brother is John and I do remember David coming to our house. I will be 61 in May. I remember visiting your house but the memory is not quite as sharp as it used to be!

The 3 oldest girls are Sandra, Iris and Jean. Sandra will be 66 this may, Iris 63 or 64. Jean would have been your age. Sadly she passed away in 2000.

• 1 year later...

Archived